Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing blog

Today is October 28. In class today we had the goal of editing our commercials. Just as a reminder the first the last thing that we did last classToday is October 28. In class today we had the goal of editing our commercials. Just as a reminder the first the last thing that we did last class was, dumping all of our files onto the computer. So, when we opened up our computer we were surprised to find that the editing software, pinnacle studios, was not working. When discovering this I tried to open up a secondary computer to see if it was just an issue with that one. However, even after I opened it on two separate computers pinnacle studios was still not working. Next I tried restarting the computer in the program and it still didn’t work. To combat this issue I tried moving the takes onto google drive and saved them for later.

After trying and failing for virtually 30 minutes what I eventually did was start to plan the order in which clips we were going to use. We decided to first do the stair clip. Next we are going to use the running clips. Next, we are planning to use the clips of us throwing the football. Finally, we are going to do the soccer clips, and then the close-up of all four of us. When reviewing the clips that we did manage to access who is out they were all very good and surprisingly steady. The sound that we are hoping to use is in fact a lack of sound but we will add in the sound of somebody panting from one of the videos. We feel that this way the commercial will be more inspirational. Overall we have a pretty good plan for what we are going to do. However interacting with the software might be a little challenging so I will keep you updated in the coming days.

This last paragraph will be a complete overview of all of the video editing files that we have. We have a total of 38 takes. Of 38 I was in 18 of them. 12 of them are on me running. The other six were about me tying my shoe.  Over all this day in class was fun but very challenging. Our task for this class was to try to create a 30 sentence blog. On editing. We couldn’t edit today so I have to apologize but this was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment