Thursday, November 7, 2019

Actual Editing Blog

So today, we edited our actual video. we started off uploading all of our video files onto a second flash drive. we did this because we originally lost the first flash drive. this caused friction because we didn't remember who had it and this ended up wasting over 20 minutes of our time. So first, we opened the program and dumped all of our files into the program. while everyone else seemed ok with wating the total of seven minutes it took for the program to load, I was not. having the previous experience with the video editing software premiere pro, this seemed to take forever. However, this previous experience started to help out once we actually had to start editing. Editing, as it turns out is fun...

Once all of the files were loaded onto the program we copied them all onto the timeline and started to delete clip by clip. This was the most effective way possible because we could make up for the lost time and do everything at once. For the first six-second clip that we selected, we ended up going with the last one that we filmed. this was because the people in the background screwed up the take. the next issue that we ran into was trying to line up the first take with the second. specifically, the speed at which I was running. the next clip that we selected was the one of me tieing my shoe, and the one with the biggest Nike symbol. Finally, the last clip that we selected was the clip of me running. this was the most embarrassing part of the video. After seeing my self-run I have realized, I look really bad when I run.

This was all we hade time to do yesterday and today, the program refused to work or even load up. the deadline for this assignment was extended. it is now due on 11/12, and I will keep you updated with any further progress I make on the video. as always thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment