Friday, April 17, 2020

Two Min Movie Final Project Blog

     Attached is my final Project. I am extremely proud of our group for what we came up with for our final project. After struggling with being separated because of Corona-virus we all came together to make sure we had a well-edited video. As we worked together we learned a ton of new things! It went really well and recordings were a blast. This video lets us explore our taste in movies and really make something that could make someone impressed. I think our movie may have been too fast-paced, but otherwise, I like it a lot. Due to the virus, we did not have extra time to talk together and be in the same room planning so we improvised. I was the main cameraman for this film. I was also the main music producer. I really enjoyed this movie-making process.

     I also learned a lot of techniques to make things more interesting and focused on getting close-ups of objects to put the titles over. My favorite part of the movie is the ending, I think it is a great cliffhanger that makes someone want to watch more of the movie to find out what is going to happen next. The music is also a perfect fit as it matches with multiple scene changes. It especially matches well with the end of the movie which is why I decided to use it. I think we did a good job in this movie and I hope I can watch some of my other peers movies. This project may have taken a long time, but with the virus it felt short. I think if I did it again I would have chosen a more simple plot though. We did have to change the storyboard, which felt unfair to do. I even edited a different version of the movie to see which one was better! These options let us choose the best movie we could have made. and I can speak for our group when I say we are all happy with the result.





No comments:

Post a Comment