Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming For Project Two

     Filming has always been the best part about making something in any film class. After about a week of preparation, we were all ready to film. This was until I realized that I had to work on the date we planned to film on. When I realized this, I was crushed as I personally believe that this would help me become closer with my new group. However, that was not to be. So while all of my team mater we’re supposedly filming all of our takes, I was working. During this time, the absence of one of the members was not the only problem that my team had run into. At first, the camera needed to charge for about two hours. Next, Kyle was also unable to make it to filming and this delayed the whole process. Finally, when we were able to film, the camera died after only filming two potential scenes.

     As far as I know, while I was not there this is how we planned filming to go. The first thing we were planning to film, was a series of flashbacks in which Jake and his dog are both happy. This would probably take up about one third of our video if we planned it properly. After we were half way filming these, the camera apparently died. While waiting for the camera to charge, Jake and Tim were setting up the moody inside lightings and playing video games. So the next thing we filmed was the scenes in where Jake finds the dog missing. This was not to hard to do as apparently Jake had been taking a nap before hand and when he walked downstairs he already had a sleepy look on his face.  Finally, we filmed the scenes in which Jake is searching for his dog on the streets. The specifics  of what he did I do not exactly know but I am sure it will be great. After I edit it...

     So, the plan for editing is extremely simple and will consist of these steps. First, I will take charge of the editing process to make up for my absence during filming. Second I will load up all of the files onto my school computer. This will save time and help increase efficiency. Third after on the computer, I will upload all of the files to a new google docs. Forth, after all of the files are saved to not than one place, I will dump them all into the editing software Pinnacle Studios 18. After doing this,  we will work together to select the best takes and form them into a video. Finally, we will add cool effects to make the music video more emotional. This will be extremely fun to do and I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment