Thursday, February 20, 2020

Pre-Filming Blog

     Before we film this weekend, we wished to plan out when we were going to film. However, before we could pick dates, we wanted to insure that we took all safety precautions. This is important because in my opinion safety should always come first. The next topic on our checklist was to secure a date where we could all film on. After I spoke to Tim, Kyle, and Jake, we could all film in the afternoon but not the morning.  We also decided that Jake should be the one who gets the camera and bring it home. This is because we are planning to film at his house.
     In addition to discussing safety, we also started to discuss movies that have a similar plot to ours. specifically, we started to discuss the way that the titles were presented in these films. This will hopefully make filming go faster and more cohesive. We will probably not need to film over the course of two days, but if we do it will be during the afternoons. we will have to film at different times of the day because if we wish to show a passing of time, we will be utilizing day and night lights. I am particularly excited to film the night scenes because I believe that darkness is where the evil of humanity hides. If our actor Tim can capture that, I truly believe that our movie will be great. I am so excited to bring our creation to life. Our group's storyboard will be recreated. However, we will have to edit some parts. Lets hope that we won't have to change too much of our story board for the sake of my sanity. I believe that we will all have a great time filming this weekend. My biggest contribution will probably be helping to film, as well as being a director as well as a co-writer.




No comments:

Post a Comment