Thursday, March 12, 2020

Coronavirus Potential Plan Blog

As you must surely know by now, there is a deadly disease going around the world. This disease is called the Coronavirus, and it has currently killed over 135,000 people. As a result, the world has started to notice and now that it is in Florida, we are in serious danger of catching the disease. However, today was literally the first day that it personally affected my day to day life. The virus had the effect of closing all extracurricular activities at my school today which means no sports. This ban will be in effect for at least three weeks, which will prevent me from training before the county championships, an event that my school always wins. This is what made me realize that the coronavirus could potentially destroy any chances for my team and I to finish our final project. That is why we I decided to create this emergency plan.

In the case of mandatory quarantine, because of the government's plan to stop/slow the epidemic, or because of the potential infection of one of my fellow group mates, the workload will be split up in the following way. First, Jake will use his family as actors for any reshoots if they need to occur. This is the correct course of action because of his large family, as well as his access to the filming location (his house). Next, I will select which takes should be used, out of the many potential options. I will do this because of reasons that I will later explain. Thirdly, Tim will select music that he believes will fit our movie introduction. He will do this because he has the best taste in music out of the entire group. Finally, Kyle will edit the final project at home. To do this, he will add the new takes with the music to the original product. Overall, I am the one in charge of selecting takes because of the other's specialties. Once Kyle is done, he will send it to us, and we will all facetime to share opinions of what can be improved. After a final edit by Kyle to make the appropriate changes, we will submit us to Cambridge. As always this is just a precaution. Stay safe and healthy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment