Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of final project

     Hi, I am Carter, I am a 10th grader and I enjoy running. I am a good student with only one B+. I have really enjoyed AICE Media as a class and all of the friends that I have met in this class. I also love Classic rock. I have started my own club at this school and it is part of a national organization. Outside of this, I also work weekends. overall, I balance school with 1 sport, 2 clubs, and a job. I only mention this because I want to show that I am capable of balancing many projects at once.
Now introducing the dream team that I will be working with. First is Kyle, the editor, next is Jake the actor, followed by Tim the director, and finally me the filmier.

     Over the course of this class, I have had a huge change. I now can both understand and respect all of the efforts that goes into making producing and distributing films. Before I describe the new me I want to bring you back three months to the first day of this class. I am younger and hoping that this will be a free class. I was lazier and unfocused then. But then I went through the commercial and music video projects. now I am experienced with the camera, acting, and know most things about editing. I bring all of my experience and my wallet to the group. It is cheaper to split the cost four ways instead of three. I also am good at making storyboards and cohesive stories.

1)     Our first pitch is about a young boy who idolizes a superhero, so much that his split personality arranges the murder of his parents and the journey beguines. I personally came up with this one and I believe that we are going to use this idea as our final project.

2)     The infamous bank robber who recently retired returns for one last job. Only his family is murdered during the job. This could be easily acted out if we adapted the bank robbery into a private residence robbery.

3)     In a world where he is the only one left in his town, he must figure out where to go, how to survive, and how to save the human race. It would kind of be like a reverse kidnapping. Everyone else gone but one... how can he survive?????




No comments:

Post a Comment